Mab & Stoke Incc.
Last Updated: January 28, 2020
1 - How to Contact Us
2 - Children
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable. We encourage parents with concerns to contact us.
3 - Users Outside of the United States
4 - Personal Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Site or Services or otherwise communicate to us may include:
- Account Registration. When you create an account to log into our network (“Account”), we may collect information such as, but not limited to, your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number and password.
- Purchases. If you sign up for a subscription or make a purchase, we will collect information needed to process and fulfill your order, including your credit card type, credit card number, expiration date, security code, billing address, and delivery address.
- Contact Information. We collect your contact details (such as, but not limited to, your name, email and mailing addresses, phone number and professional title), and information about you when you provide it to us through the Site or otherwise.
- Quiz Reponses. We collect your responses to our quiz and check-in communications in order to match you with the correct product for your needs.
- Newsletters. If you sign up for a newsletter, we will collect your email address.
- Feedback. If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
5 - Information You Provide to Social Media Platforms.
If you choose to login to the Services via a third-party platform or social media network, or otherwise connect your account on the third-party platform or network to your account through the Services, we may collect information from that platform or network. For example, this information may include your Facebook username, user ID, profile picture, cover photo, and networks to which you belong (e.g., school, workplace). You may also have the opportunity to provide us with additional information via the third-party platform or network, such as a list of your friends or connections and your email address. You can read more about your privacy choices in the “Third-party platforms or social media networks” portion of the “Your Choices” section below.
6 - Information Collected via Technology
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and activity occurring on or through the Services. The information that may be collected automatically includes your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, device identifier (such as the Google Advertising ID or Apple ID for Advertising), browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing to our website, general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and information about your use of and actions on the Services, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and length of access. Our service providers and business partners may collect this type of information over time and across third-party websites and mobile applications.
7 - Information Collected from Others
We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources. For example, a business partner may share your contact information with us if you have expressed interest in learning specifically about our products or services, or the types of products or services we offer. We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as marketing partners or publicly available sources.
8 - Cookies and Other Technologies
- Flash Cookies. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as flash cookies to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash cookies are different from cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored.
- Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
9 - How We Use Your Personal Data
To operate the Services. We may use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service
- provide information about our products and services
- establish and maintain your user profile on the Service
- facilitate your to login to the Services via third-party identity and access management providers, such as Facebook
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- communicate with you about events or contests in which you participate
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications
- provide support and maintenance for the Services
- respond to your requests, questions and feedback
10 - Marketing and Promotional Communications.
We may send you Company related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the “Opt out of marketing section” below.
11 - Advertisements.
We work with advertising partners to display advertisements on the Services. These advertisements are delivered by our advertising partners and may be targeted based on your use of the Services or your activity elsewhere online. To learn more about your choices in connection with advertisements, please see the section below titled “Targeted online advertising.”
To display user testimonials and feedback. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. In addition, we may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Site, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
12 - Anonymous Data.
We may create anonymous data records from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this Anonymous Data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and provide marketing services.
How We Share Your Personal Information
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company. These third-party service providers are required not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by Company.
- Third-Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site (“Third-Party Companies”).
- Third-Party Platforms and Social Media Networks. If you have enabled features or functionality that connect the Service to a third-party platform or social media network, we may disclose the personal information that you authorized us to share. We do not control the third-party’s use of your personal information.
13 - California Privacy Rights
If you are a user of the Site and a California resident, California’s “Shine the Light” law permits you to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information regarding our disclosure of your personal information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If this law applies to you and you would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to email@example.com. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in your request and include your name, street address, city, state and ZIP code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
14 - Third-Party Websites
15 - Your Choices Regarding Your Information.
You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- Cookies. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Site may not work properly. Similarly, your browser settings may allow you to clear your browser web storage.
- Access or Update Your Personal Information. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an email to us at the email address set forth above. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
- Third-Party Platforms or Social Media Networks. If you choose to connect to the Services via a third-party platform or social media network, you may have the ability to limit the information that we may obtain from the third-party at the time you login to the Services using the third-party’s authentication service or otherwise connect your account. Subsequently, you may be able to control your settings through the third-party’s platform or service. For example, you may access and change your settings through the Facebook settings page for Apps and Websites. If you withdraw our ability to access certain information from a third-party platform or social media network, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that third-party.
16 - Targeted Online Advertising
Some of the business partners that collect information about users’ activities on or through the Service may be members of organizations or programs that provide choices to individuals regarding the use of their browsing behavior or mobile application usage for purposes of targeted advertising.
Users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
17 - Security of Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
18 - Retention
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, to establish or defend legal claims, or for fraud prevention purposes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we may consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.