- Combine in a large bowl the dry mix with 1/4 tsp almond extract (vanilla works too), 2 cups of oat or almond milk and 2 tbsp melted coconut oil (or any neutral oil). Whisk together until all lumps are removed.
- Let mixture stand for 15- 20 minutes in the fridge before using.
- Heat waffle iron to 375f or set to medium heat for a crispy texture. Make sure to spray waffle iron with pan spray of choice before pouring 6 oz (3/4 cup) of batter onto the hot waffle iron.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until the waffle is a deep golden color.
- Combine in a large bowl the dry mix with 1/4 tsp almond extract (vanilla works too), 2 cups of oat or almond milk and up to an additional milk 1/4 for desired thickness, 2 tbsp melted coconut oil (or any neutral oil).
- Whisk together until all lumps are removed.
- Let mixture stand for 15 - 20 minutes in the fridge before using. Heat skillet over medium-low heat, or griddle to 325F.
- Place 1/4 cup of batter onto your lightly greased cooking surface and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn once you start to see bubbles on the surface, or the bottom side is golden brown. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
You don’t have to take a supplement to get a full day’s serving of herbs to boost mental and physical energy. Sometimes you’d just rather have pancakes instead. Press this batter into a waffle or drop and fry it into a scrumptious short stack. No post-pancake dragging, but instead a sharp and focused mind and body to start your day.
One tree planted with every order.
Sugars, granulated, GOLDEN FLAX MEAL (WHOLE GROUND GOLDEN FLAX SEED.), BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORNSTARCH, AND MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE.), GF Flour Mix (Rice flour, white, unenriched, POTATO STARCH, TAPIOCA STARCH), Leavening agents, baking soda, Mab & Stoke Energize Mix (LION’S MANE, REISHI, RHODIOLA, MACA)